Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"I Can't Believe She Dumped Me"

stairsguy

I can't believe this. I just got totally dumped, and if you want to know the truth, I'm pretty upset about it.

I know I wasn't the greatest boyfriend, and I realize that I forgot her birthday a couple times... OK, the last four years in a row. And that I'm not the most romantic guy on the planet, and that I sometimes would fall asleep while she was talking to me. But I always thought she'd see through that kinda of stuff and would see me for who I am, and appreciate the complexities and subtle nuances of me. Guess she didn't.

Oh man, this one hurts. I mean, ouch. Never saw it coming. This hurts even more than that time in middle school, when I got dumped at the school dance on Valentine's Day. How was I supposed to know it wasn't OK for me to dance with other girls? Is there some kind of Love Handbook that I was supposed to have memorized?

Anyway, I guess I should probably try to be a better guy next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment