Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Baby Boss Of Darjeeling

baby1

I'm pretty sure Darjeeling, India, has a mayor, governor, sheriff, or some other authority figure. However, the *real* leader of Darjeeling, at least as far as I could see, was this little girl.

She patrolled the alleyways of the town, making sure law and order was upheld, and that no one stepped out of line. Sure, she's cute as all get out, but if someone did start trouble... woo, boy, I can't imagine what the consequences would have been, so impressive was her air of authority.

baby2

No doubt, this little bundle of joy is an enforcer with backbone, who isn't afraid to voice her opinions. After I'd snapped a few photos, she gave me a look that seemed to say, "OK, show's over pal, better get moving now! This town ain't big enough for the two of us. Don't MAKE me come up there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment