Saturday, December 22, 2007

"It's the perfect plan - and it'll definitely work"



OK, here's what I'm planning: I'm going to throw a surprise party for my wife's 50th, and I'm going to surprise the living hell out of her!

This is going to be great!

Anyway, so here's how it's gonna go down: I'll take her out for a nice birthday dinner, we'll come back, and you guys will all be hiding at my house, and when we walk in and turn on the lights, you'll all jump out and scream "Happy Birthday"! She'll have no idea what's coming, and that's the best part!

Actually, to make it even more of a surprise, I think everyone should dress up in costumes: I'm thinking grizzly bears, but I'm open to other suggestions, as long as they're scary! That way, when we all jump out, she'll think (at least for that split second after you jump out) that she's about to be devoured by hungry animals! Isn't that funny? She is going to LOVE it!

Oh man, I seriously can't wait for this! We're gonna be giggling like cartoon mice when we see her shocked expression! It's going to be the best birthday surprise ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment